Kids' Online Boutique
Fashion at Its Finest at Nixons Closet, Your Kids' Online Boutique
Are you looking for a kids' online boutique where you can find the cutest and trendiest clothing for your little one? Nixons Closet offers an adorable range of urban clothes, streetwear, rompers, and many other types of clothing and accessories designed especially for children from newborn through six years of age. Why dress your baby, toddler, or pre-schooler in boring or frumpy clothes when you could choose sassy, stylish pieces instead? Whether you are looking for newborn boutique clothing or something for your toddler girl or boy, we have you covered.
Benefits of Shopping at a Kids' Clothing Boutique Online
Why should you shop at a baby clothing boutique online instead of in a physical store? We can think of many reasons. Here are some great excuses to do your shopping while you stay home and relax.
- Shop at your convenience. When you shop online, there are no time limits on when you can and can't shop. You won't have to worry about when the store opens and closes - it's always open and available for you to browse and shop. If the only time you have to shop is at night after the kids go to bed, no problem.
- Save time. It takes far longer to load up the car, drive to a store, try on clothes, wait in queues, and drive back home than it takes to sit down with your computer or phone and browse an online shop. You can view a more extensive selection of clothes and accessories in less time, and checkout takes seconds.
- Avoid stress. Anyone who has young children is all too familiar with the nightmare that can be shopping in person. Either you must secure a babysitter, or you must take your kids along - and risk fatigue, hunger, boredom, or even just an overheated store sparking a public tantrum. Shop in the comfort and calm of home instead.
- Choose from a larger selection. The Internet is home to many times more clothing options than any one brick-and-mortar store, even a large one. When you shop online, you aren't limited to the relatively small selection of items that can practically fit into a physical store. Instead, you'll have an entire world of kids' fashion to browse.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Toddler Boutique Clothing
It isn't for no reason that some people are reluctant to buy clothes online. Things can go wrong - but there are many steps that you can take to avoid disaster and have a happy shopping experience. For best results, be sure to avoid these common mistakes when shopping online baby boutiques.
- Choosing the wrong retailers. It can be tricky to figure out where you should and shouldn't shop for your kids' clothes online. It's important to be able to weed out scammers and give your business instead to reputable companies that care about quality and service. Reading reviews is an excellent way to be sure you'll get your money's worth.
- Prioritising style over comfort. That super trendy baby outfit may be tempting, but if it's scratchy or stiff, your little one won't enjoy wearing it. At Nixons Closet, you won't have to choose - you'll find plenty of beautiful and stylish clothes designed for your baby's comfort.
- Not asking for input. A baby may be too young to help you pick out their clothes, but a five- or six-year-old isn't. If your child falls at the older end of this range, involve them in the shopping process. Present your child with two or three pre-approved options from which they can choose. This way, they'll feel more in control and be more likely to love the clothes when they arrive.
- Neglecting accessories. You can help foster your child's sense of style of personal expression by including coordinating accessories with each outfit, such as shoes, hats, leggings, and sunglasses. Not only will your child look more "put together," but they'll also start to get a feel for the type of clothing they like and want to wear.
Tips Regarding Your Online Baby Clothes Boutique
When buying clothes from online baby boutiques in Australia, there are a few things that you can keep in mind to ensure that you have the best possible shopping experience and that your child ends up with clothes that you'll love seeing them in - and that they'll love wearing. In addition to avoiding the mistakes mentioned above, here are some tips for happy online clothes shopping.
- Check the return policy. One of the main reasons why people are reluctant to shop for clothes online is that they are concerned that returns will be difficult or impossible. That's never the case at Nixons Closet, where we've made returns super easy - just send a request and then return your parcel (preferably via traceable post). If the reasons for the return is our fault, we'll cover the postage.
- Don't overpay for shipping. It's easy to find bargains online, but if the shipping costs offset your savings, you're defeating the purpose. We offer our customers free shipping on orders over $120 - not just in Australia, but throughout the world. That's right - no matter where in the world you are, we'll happily ship your qualifying order to you and not charge you a dime.
- Read reviews. Reviews posted by other shoppers are one of the best ways to learn more about the service and quality you can expect from a given retailer, especially when buying boutique baby clothes online instead of in a brick-and-mortar store. Reviews are a great way to get information such as whether a garment is true to size, the condition it arrived in, how it held up to washing, and much more. Do keep in mind that a review is simply one person's opinion - but it can still offer you valuable insights.
- Shop independent retailers. When you buy your kids' clothes from independent retailers, it's like shopping local. You can feel good about supporting small business owners and artisans - and you will be rewarded in turn with unique, high-quality items backed by unmatched personalised customer care. All the clothing that you buy from Nixons Closet is handpicked for its style and quality, and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Children's Boutique Clothing
Whether you're looking for baby boy or baby girl clothing boutiques, one thing is for sure: kids' clothes are an investment and one that they outgrow all too fast. The good news is that you can get the most value out of your kids' clothes with a few simple tips.
- Buy well-made clothes in the first place. It may seem counterintuitive to spend more on clothes your child will be too big for in a few months or a year, but it indeed pays to invest in quality. These pieces will last longer, meaning that you won't have to re-buy as soon - and that you'll be able to hand them down to your younger children (or cousins, neighbours, or friends).
- Keep your kids' clothes clean. Wash your child's clothing regularly using a mild detergent and remove stains promptly. When you wait for garments to get very dirty before washing, it's less likely that they'll come completely clean. Don't worry about wearing clothes out in the wash - well-made garments can stand up to more than enough washes to see them through multiple kids.
- Store outgrown clothes properly. When your child does outgrow something that's still in good shape, store it and other items loosely packed in airtight bins. Keep these bins away from moisture and direct sunlight. If moths are a concern, try adding natural cedar balls to the bins. This method will keep your toddler clothes clean and in good repair for the next child who needs them.
- Avoid scented detergents and fabric softeners. Choose unscented products when it comes to laundering your child's clothes. Not only do these products tend to be gentler, but they'll keep the scent off clothes that you may want to resell in the future. You may be nose-blind to your own scented household products, but your potential buyers won't be.
Key Questions to Ask Regarding Children's Boutique Clothing
Anytime you shop at a toddler boutique, it's a good idea to ask yourself some key questions to ensure that you're choosing pieces that will stand up to tough toddler wear and that your child will enjoy living in. Here are a few questions to ask before purchasing any boutique kids' clothing.
- What size should I buy? You don't want your child's clothes to be way too big, but you also don't want them to outgrow their new clothes in a matter of weeks. Keep in mind that not all kids' clothing sizes correspond to their age. Know what size your child wears now and consider purchasing one size up to get the most life out of their clothes, especially if it seems that they are on the verge of outgrowing their current size.
- Will this item be both comfortable and convenient? An elastic, drawstring or adjustable waistband can be a lifesaver, keeping your child comfortable and providing a better fit. Other features also help with comfort and convenience, such as snaps at the crotch of a romper or design that makes the item easy to put on and remove.
- Is this item washable? Make sure that you check the care instructions for each item before buying. The last thing you want is to receive a bunch of baby clothes that you must haul to the dry cleaners. You also don't want to put a load of new boutique baby girl clothes into the washing machine, only to find out that they needed to be hand-washedâ€”double-check care instructions to ensure that your kids' clothes stay in good shape.
What Sets Nixons Closet Apart Regarding Boutique Baby Stores Online
When you look for a children's clothing boutique, it's essential to find the right one - one that offers clothing that suits your tastes and also focuses on quality and customer service. Nixons Closet is committed to your complete satisfaction. Here are a few of the things that set us apart from the next kids' boutique.
- We are serious about customer service. We take great pride in our personal service and speedy turnaround times. We love hearing from our customers, and we listen to everything you have to say whether you need help resolving a problem or you have a question or suggestion. We'll do everything we can to ensure that you are happy with your purchases and want to revisit us in the future.
- We offer a wide range of the clothes you want for your child. We source items internationally and stock our own designs to create the best selection of "sweet to street" designs, including a large variety of girls' and boys' clothing, swimwear, and accessories. We choose only the best and most stylish wardrobe items to keep your kids looking and feeling fantastic.
- We offer easy payment options. We understand that investing in your child's seasonal wardrobes can be a challenge, so we make it easy with our buy now, pay later options. Choose Zip Pay or Afterpay and get the clothes your kids need now without having to worry about making payments until later.
About Nixons Closet
Nixons Closet is a children's clothing online boutique offering a range of hip streetwear for girls and boys from newborn through six years of age. From chunky sweaters and fashionable puffer jackets through comfy singlets, rompers, tees, and more, we can outfit your little ones in style, comfort, and quality. We are parents ourselves, so we know what you're looking for when it comes to the safety and comfort of your baby or toddler. If you're looking for a kids' boutique that you can trust to deliver beautiful, high-quality clothes that can stand up even to rough-and-tumble youngsters, we can help. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.